Saturday, January 20, 2007

2007 is Starting on a Good Note

Well, it certainly has been a long while since my last posting. I guess that old saying is pertinent in this case, "No News Is Good News".

All of my previous doctors' appointments and tests have shown no return of cancer cells. I have "graduated" from a 3-month visit to a 4-month visit cycle with my gynecologist and oncologist.

I have also gotten back into the great sport of bowling. I had put it on the backburner for over 2 years and decided in September 2006 to get back in shape and have fun again playing this game. Joined one league and doing some practice as well. Need to get some new equipment as my bowling balls are a little outdated technology-wise, but they are still managing to hit the pocket and striking.

A thank-you goes out to Lori Tessmar at www.TurboGrips.com for helping me get stocked up on my fingergrips and wrist device.

I've also been putting more time into my coaching business at www.WorldCupBowling.com. My weekends are pretty busy helping others get excited about this great sport.

I have also signed up with Arbonne, so if anyone needs Arbonne products or would like to know more about this industry, feel free to send me an email.

Thanks for listening and allowing me to enter your life through my blog.

Take care all!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home