Wednesday, April 20, 2005

Week before Chemo is Always the Best

I so look forward to the 7-10 days before my next chemo treatment. It seems like its the only time I feel like the "old me". I have more energy, not as forgetful, and can play alot of golf. Still haven't bowled yet - maybe next month.

Speaking of golf - I had my two personal bests - shot 88 at the Babe Zaharious Course and 74 at Countryway Golf Course (Executive Course). Made a small swing change and it made all the difference. My backswing was going further than parallel and my club face would return in an open position instead of square. So to eliminate this flaw, as I took the club back, I felt like it was being set on a table, then once I felt this "key", I just let the swing go. Less backswing, more power, more distance because the club head was able to hit the ball on the sweet spot. Go figure - less is more. How many times have I taught that in bowling!

Well that's my golf tip of the day.

Take care everyone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home