Monday, May 30, 2005

Hair Today...Gone Tomorrow

Well, I finally took the plune and shaved off the last remnants of hair that was left on my head. I think I look alot like Festus. My husband says I look like Corey Pavin. LOL Everyone says "It'll grow back even stronger...wait and see". Well I certainly don't have any choices now, right?

I also bought a wig, so I wouldn't frighten too many people while I am out and about. But I realize that I couldn't wear my wig while I golfed for 2 reasons....it was too damn hot and what if get sand in it? I would have a heck of a time getting it out! And trust me, there was a real good possibility of getting sand in my "hair". So, I just wear a baseball cap while golfing. My lady friends that I golf with on Wednesday don't mind...they're just glad to see me enjoying the evening with them...playing golf.

Haven't been bowling yet, not sure when I'll give it a try. Maybe next month. Good luck to all friends bowling in the Cream of the Crop June 4th and 5th. I hope to be back next year.

Lucy

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home